The sweet apple flavors are crisp and bright, with lingering spice accents.
YIELD: 6-8 Servings
PREP TIME: 15 Min.
- 1 medium red apple | diced and cored
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Fermented kombucha
- 32 oz. glass bottle
- Mesh strainer
- Place funnel on top of bottle opening.
- Place mesh strainer on top of funnel.
- Pour fermented kombucha into the bottle. Leave 2 in. headspace.
- Dice and core red apple. Add pieces to bottle.
- Add 1/2 tsp. cinnamon to bottle.
- Gently stir brew.
- Close lid and allow the kombucha to ferment for 1-4 days.
- Store bottle in a cool place.
- After 1-4 days, place finished bottle in refrigerator to slow second fermentation.